Discount Landlord offers highly competitive rates on home insurance products from leading UK insurance companies. We cover houses, flats and bungalows of almost any type and size nationwide, as well as properties of non-standard construction, such as those made with timber or glass.
Policy benefits include:
- ‘New for old’ cover
- Accidental damage cover
- Covers garden, garages, sheds and outbuildings
- Legal liability to public to £2,000,000
- Alternative accommodation
- Home contents insurance with the option of personal belongings cover
- Extra discount if you take out buildings and contents insurance combined cover
- Monthly payment options
- Covers up to four lodgers or paying guests living in the property.
Contents cover includes:
- Tenants liability – up to 10% of the Contents Sum Insured
- Domestic staff liability up to £10 million
- Loss of metred water/oil
Personal possessions cover:
- Loss or damage of your personal possessions
- Cover is for up to 25% of the Contents Sum Insured
- Loss or damage to personal possessions anywhere in the world – up to 60 days
About your policy
Please click here
to read or download the Key Facts & Policy Wordings for the insurance products we offer.
We hope you are completely delighted with your policy; however if you decide you do wish to cancel it, please contact us immediately.You must do this in writing to either or The Business Exchange, 26/28 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 7BA.
You have 14 days from the inception date of your policy, or from the day when you first receive your documents to decide if this product meets your needs. If you choose to cancel this policy within this period, and no claims have been made, we will issue a refund, charging only for time on cover.
Cancellations made after 14 days of the inception date will be subject to a cancellation fee of up to £35 plus a pro-rata premium for time on cover. For example, if you pay £200 for a policy and cancel it half-way through the term you will be entitled to a refund of £100 for the unexpired portion of the policy less the cancellation fee of £35 (total refund in this instance would be £65). Please note any administration fees charged are non-refundable if cancelled after the 14 day cooling off period.
(Visited 2,621 times, 3 visits today)