0208 847 8000
This policy is available for all residential tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation and halls of residence, for properties of all sizes throughout the UK. Covers loss or damage as a result of all standard perils including:
- Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake.
- Storm or flood.
- Theft or attempted theft consequent upon violent and forcible entry.
- Escape of water.
- Malicious damage consequent upon violent and forcible entry.
- Riots or civil commotion.
- Collision, falling trees or branches.
- Lamp-posts, TV aerials or masts.
Full details are available in the attached policy wording and should be fully understood prior to taking out the policy. The above information provides only a brief explanation of the policy, and full details are available in the attached policy wording.
BENEFITS OF TENANT CONTENT INSURANCE
Additional benefits include:
- Accidental damage to home entertainment equipment.
- Accidental damage to mirrors and glass.
- Accidental loss of oil and metered water.
- Temporary removal.
- Alternative accommodation.
- Tenant's liability to the public up to £2,000,000.
- Accidental damage to landlord's contents.